Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tour Italiano

Hi Folks,

I am back here to discuss you about my Italian trip (almost 50 days ago). Well I am late but, because it took some time to overcome the trauma one usually faces in Italy. To introduce you to Italy I would start with the definition for heaven and hell:

A heaven is a place where the Police is British, chefs are Italian, engineers are German, romance is French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Whereas, the hell is a place where police is German, chefs are British, engineers are French, romance is Swiss and "its all organized by the Italians".
I would say any possible combination if organized by an Italian can be hell.

Anyway, Lets begin with the story. The chaos in fact started from Germany itself because of the snowfall.
I reached the airport 15 minutes after the scheduled take-off but thanks to the airlines they were waiting for us ( :-) ). Last person to board into the plain. Because of us the flight was delayed by almost 2 hrs. So we had a lot of curses from the fellow passengers.  Well on reaching Rome Fiumicino airport at 2230, I had a feeling of a domestic airport (By no means an International Airport, forget about the airport of an European capital city). 

No comments:

Post a Comment